About the franc parler tours company
The Franc Parler Company (“Franc Parler”) has its principal office in Dover, Delaware USA. As a Delaware non-stock corporation, Franc Parler is the rightful owner, and licensor of registered trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs and logos, which are used in connection with sightseeing, charter, transfer, destination management, package tour, attraction ticketing and other travel services offered on this website. Independent businesses operating under License from Franc Parler Company within a geographic territory (France), known as Licensees, conduct these Services. As such, Franc Parler does not itself provide any Services. Rather, it facilitates and communicates content, features, promotions, and the ability to make a reservation and/or purchase tickets for the Licensee providing the Services.
Terms and conditions
Refunds and cancellations
Tickets and services purchased on www.francparler.org are refundable when a refund is requested at least 72 hours prior to departure, less a 10% service fee.
No representations and warranties
Franc Parler, its Licensees nor its affiliated entities warrant or make any representations of any kind with respect to the materials and information contained on the Sites. Your use of the sire is at your own risk. Although Franc Parler Company attempts to provide accurate information, the sites are intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. Although we strive to keep the data on the sites up to date, they may contain inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information. Franc Parler assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the site, and makes no commitment to update such information. Your sole and exclusive remedy against Franc Parler for issues relating to the use of, or the material on, the Sites shall be to discontinue accessing the Sites or using the information, features, material or services obtained. The user and Franc Parler agree that Franc Parler Company shall not be liable for any damages relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the Sites or such information, features, material or services.
To the fullest extend allowed by applicable law, you hereby waive, disclaim and release Franc Parler, its licensees, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, from any claims of any kind (Specifically including any and all claims for actual, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, attorney’s fees and costs, or claims for interest, even if Franc Parler is advised of the possibility of such damages), related to, or arising from, directly or indirectly, your access to (or inability to access) the sites or the use of any information, features, material or services contained therein. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the sites is provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infrigement.
Franc parler’s total liability under this agreement shall be strictly limited to the minimum amount allowed by applicable law, and under no circumstances shall franc parler’s total liability exceed five dollars ($5.00). This limitation is Franc parler’s cumulative total liability for any and all liability to you or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands or actions arising out of or relating to this agreement, the sites, or any information or materials accessible on or from the sites.
Franc Parler requires that you agree to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the partners’ tours:
(1) You will follow these Terms & Conditions and all applicable laws;
(2) You will only provide truthful and accurate information;
(3) You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using the services in any manner;
(4) You will not interfere with others’ use of the Sites, including by interrupting other users’ sessions, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users’ use of the Sites;
(5) You will not post any content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person’s privacy or proprietary rights;
(6) You will not collect or store personally identifiable information about any other individual on the Sites, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
(7) You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Franc Parler; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
(8) You will not post any content that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer software or program designed to interrupt the Sites we provide, users’ ability to enjoy the Sites, or the proper functioning of any software, hardware or equipment or materials used in connection with the Sites;
(9) You will not use any information on the Sites for any commercial purposes, except as expressly authorized by Franc Parler;
(10) You will not search, mine or link any data or information to or through the Sites without Franc Parler’s express consent and authorization; and
(11) You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, email or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, “spam,” chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Sites.
If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Sites without giving you any notice.